Community Forums > General > General Discussion > CBA is gone forever

CBA is gone forever

ajit_

그룹: 스탠다드 멤버십
참가 일: 1 March 2015
글 개수:19
Edited 12 June 2015 - 12:44 pm by ajit_
thanks to the stupid changes that voobly did. now cba comunity is dead and cba hero + other ladders dying too .
there is no competition anymore no tourneys no nothing , and when pll cry to make it better
voobly make it only worst and worst with there brilliant plans .
im done with this **** community unless staff stand up and make some real changes to mek the competition back like before .
if i want to play game now i have to wait hours for a ****ing 1700 game that only make me more angry

you can make things better but only if you talk with players with high skills in evry ladder to make good idea
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 nhoobish

참가 일: 8 August 2010
글 개수:2134
Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:51 pm
Then maybe it is time to play something else than CBA, is it not?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ajit_

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:54 pm
i play lot of maps even the ones are non rated . and its ironic that word come from a player play only TD and LOTR
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 nhoobish

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:55 pm
I play TD and LotR only? Woah! Then why do I have 3600 different Custom Scenarios in my Scenario folder?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ajit_

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:58 pm
kid its not a competition btw me and u about how many maps we play , grow up.
im waiting for real players to answer not u
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [ WTF]Fa___

참가 일: 16 June 2014
글 개수:203
Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:03 pm
if rts runs league of cs too again, i hope cs will be back soon. else i used to see around 500-600 players at this time before!!! now mearly 300 to 400!!!
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 nhoobish

Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:05 pm
You should take into account that it is Summer and people tend not to stay indoors anymore as much as they used to. During Winter and Autumn the Custom Scenario Lobby has always been filled with more people than during Summer.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 23RaidingParty

그룹: 플래티넘 멤버십
참가 일: 27 May 2008
글 개수:2208
Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:14 pm
there will always be ups and downs in activity, if you really want to play then you'll play, it's not brain surgery
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

그룹: 부블리 홍보자
참가 일: 18 December 2009
글 개수:3965
Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:14 pm
Most of our suggestions come from the top players. If you would like to point me in the direction of someone with brilliant ideas please feel free.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ajit_

Edited 12 June 2015 - 13:30 pm by ajit_
yes i have few names that i know they are smart pll and know things
-sirwan (king)
-phurizz
-malte (koolsavas)
-charlie
-chessterine
-stryker
-riven
-umama
-moe (BH founder)
those i know that are active and alwas online + they are all 2.3+ skills and smart pll , im sure they can come up with an ideas that can fix things .

Suicide
yes your right about activity get up and down ,but this month man is just way too much
the most played map is cba and hero and i cannot find a 2k room anymore
the latest changes (cs random + elo system) killed the competition
and if i want to play in a noob room (1700 -1800) i have to host for hours to make it full
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 gloo

참가 일: 24 October 2011
글 개수:760
Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:33 pm
The changes staff made killed CS. It used to be much more players and much bigger competition. Few years ago you could find 2 k cba or hero room easy as that now its impossible. Also new point system is so SO bad its real failure. And CS-Overall removal was one of the biggest mistakes they ever made because cs players love points and they do everything opposite just to make players leave. Anyway what can we do ..
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [UB]_Hacks

참가 일: 8 March 2013
글 개수:2116
Edited 12 June 2015 - 13:37 pm by [UB]_Hacks
A match making system + a normal rating system from the start of the CS lobby would have solved many problems such as mismatch/pt/complaints etc. MMS which set games equal (same level/rate/map). Having a rating system will billions of reports everyday isnt a solution. Someone already suggested mms to find games fast but it can be used at the first place to make fair games. No matter what type of systems, smurfs will exist, The MMR rating and MMS in games (such as dota 2) are very fair for all. And it shows who actually is 2k and who actually isnt.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

참가 일: 18 December 2009
글 개수:3965
Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:35 pm
We have taken advice from 90% of that list. Sirwan is a game advisor, charlie is a game advisor, stryker was a moderator, phurris was a game advisor. They all had input on the direction to take with CBA.

Other than the changes to elo, we have not touched CBA or CBA hero at all. As for events, I agree with you that there have not been that many for CBA/CBA hero, I actually just opened a discussion yesterday into planning some more events in the upcoming months for those maps. There was a cba 4v4 random tournament this year but that is obviously not enough.

I get that it is easy to blame voobly but please have something specific to complain about first, or at least have suggestions other than things we've already done.

Now if you would like to make suggestions.....my ears are open.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ajit_

Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:38 pm
okey dave fair anough gimme a minute to gather my thoughs and ill answer you
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 gloo

참가 일: 24 October 2011
글 개수:760
Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:48 pm
We have taken advice from 90% of that list. Sirwan is a game advisor, charlie is a game advisor, stryker was a moderator, phurris was a game advisor. They all had input on the direction to take with CBA.

Other than the changes to elo, we have not touched CBA or CBA hero at all. As for events, I agree with you that there have not been that many for CBA/CBA hero, I actually just opened a discussion yesterday into planning some more events in the upcoming months for those maps. There was a cba 4v4 random tournament this year but that is obviously not enough.

I get that it is easy to blame voobly but please have something specific to complain about first, or at least have suggestions other than things we've already done.

Now if you would like to make suggestions.....my ears are open.

So lets start with Elo system removal. It's the biggest mistake you have ever made. Look at the ladders at this moment new names which have never seen before taking places in top 20 and real decent old players who was in top 20 for years going down. Also now all games starts with full fmt in CBA and CBA HERO because new elo system made players to make such things. And top rated players playing with smurf accounts because new ELO system its just to harsh to be playing with 2300 k or whatever. I agree its a heaven for 1600-1800 players so they win to 2000 rating fast which they have never even dream before.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]234567891011121314
1 - 15 총 196 포스트 중
포럼 점프
2 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 2게스트

Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana:
AoKTS updates (2 mensagens)